The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Phone Question

2 posters

descriptionPhone Question EmptyPhone Question by Zotron

I haven't been able to find an answer to this. I have a Sony Experia phone. At times of its own choosing, a blue light flashes every 5 seconds. (only when the phone is turned off) It is the same light that is red when it is charging and it turns green when it is fully charged. It flashes whether or not it needs charging and whether or not I have any missed calls or messages. What, if anything, does it mean?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPhone Question EmptyRe: Phone Question by Astral

Usually, a flashing LED light would indicate that you have a message or missed call or email or some type of notification on your phone that you have not dismissed yet.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionPhone Question EmptyRe: Phone Question by Zotron

That's what I thought it was, but it does it at any time. I'll just put a piece of tape over the light. Solved. Smile

Edit/Update:
OK. It was a message from a.t.&t. telling me that my plan renewed. (uh, evidently or I wouldn't have gotten the message)
I thought clicking on the notification was enough to cancel it, but I went back to the message and clicked "Got it" and the light stopped. But there have been other times when it started flashing when I didn't have any messages or calls and it stopped on its own.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPhone Question EmptyRe: Phone Question by Astral

Sometimes there might be times where you think you don't have a notification but you do. It could be a text message, an email, phone relating notifications, game notifications, anything relating to something on your phone. To make the light stop flashing, you can clear all visible notifications that has popped up. I used to have a phone that the LED light and it would flash red when battery was low, and have a the light turn green, and stay green, if it is charged and until I unplugged my phone. Anytime that my light flashed blue, or any other color, was because of social apps, games, or whatever that game me a notification. And it would stop flashing if I took care of all the notifications.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionPhone Question EmptyRe: Phone Question by Zotron

Thank you. I think some of the times before when it stopped it was because I cleared those automated messages. At least it doesn't beep when it flashes.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPhone Question EmptyRe: Phone Question by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum