The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Appearance /Disappearance

2 posters

descriptionAppearance /Disappearance EmptyAppearance /Disappearance by Zotron

Appearance /Disappearance Scree122

The picture shows where I found a set of old (tarnished dark brown), small, flat, wrenches about a week ago. They were tied together in a stack with a wire twist-tie. I inherited this house from my parents over two years ago, and that is my dad's toolbox.
This is half of the mystery-
Being a car guy/tool guy, naturally I have looked in that toolbox several times, though I have my own tools. Why, as unusual and different from the other wrenches as they were, did I never see them?
I'm not saying that they were never there, and then appeared there, but that is how it seems.
In fact, that seems more likely than the wrenches being there all along and me not seeing them. When I did see them it was because they "stood out" from the others, and my thought was "Wow, why have I never seen these?"

Now, this is where it turns into a double mystery. - Saturday I was working on the door latch mechanism of my car and I needed two small wrenches the same size. I had one in my toolbox. I went to the laundry room/storage room where my dad's toolbox is, and opened that drawer. The wrenches were not there. No, not in another drawer or in the top portion of the toolbox. Not behind or under the table that the toolbox is on. Not on the top of an old dresser under all the stuff on in. Not in back of, beside, or under the dresser. Or the washer or dryer. Not in any of a dozen other places where I have looked several times.
My thinking would have been to put them back in that drawer after I had taken them out to look at them. The logical answer is that I put them somewhere else. But if I did, it would be a logical place.
So far, just going by "facts and definitions", these are the "facts".
For two years, the wrenches were "invisible".
(I didn't "see" them)
Last week, they "appeared". (when I saw them)
Saturday they "disappeared". (I haven't seen them)

Anyone who has read my biography knows that I am a creative writer. But this is all true and real.
As they say "Truth is stranger than fiction."
And "You can't make this stuff up."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionAppearance /Disappearance EmptyRe: Appearance /Disappearance by Astral

That can be very strange. I have lost many things before as well. The only logical explanations I could come up with are:
Maybe you did misplace them? Like, under your car, or somewhere around where you were working.
I would hate to think someone stole them. That would be very disappointing and really bad.

Although it i possible that you could have lost them, or misplaced them. However, if, for some reason, that isn't possible, then this would be very strange. I would clean out the garage a little. Maybe look under everything inside and outside the house and see if it ended up there. Otherwise, you may have to get a new wrech Laughing .
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionAppearance /Disappearance EmptyRe: Appearance /Disappearance by Zotron

I don't think I took them out of the storage room. I just picked them up, looked at them, I think I tightened the wire tie that held them together, thought "Wow, why haven't I ever seen these?", and (I thought) put them back in the drawer. I didn't need them at the time, and I didn't have any reason to put them anywhere else, and I can't think of where I would have put them if I did.
My dad used to say "Isn't it funny that when you lose something, it's always in the last place you look?" So, if/when I find them, that is where they will be. Thumbs Up
Oh, about "I would clean out the garage..."
Let me know when you want to. Bring your work gloves. Laughing
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionAppearance /Disappearance EmptyRe: Appearance /Disappearance by Astral

I end up losing things all the time and they end up in a place that I would never think to look, so, I agree with your dad. It is usually in the last place I would look. I hope that you are able to find them and I am sorry you lost them. It is very strange for them to disappear.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionAppearance /Disappearance EmptyRe: Appearance /Disappearance by Zotron

Thank you Sweetheart. (for "I'm sorry...", "I hope...") I think you "got it" long before I did. The problem wasn't just some seemingly "other dimension/paranormal" thing. Maybe the main thing was that they were my dad's... and I lost them... and I can't find them...
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

I hope you are able to find them soon. Best wishes! Maybe they will turn up out of nowhere and then you can thank the ghost that took them, for returning them. Maybe they needed to borrow your tools for a craft project. Haha. I know I shouldn't joke about it but I am just trying to lighten the mood. Haha. If you are skilled in spellwork, you could try a relocator spell. It usually works for most people who lose something and want it to be found.

Again, good luck and best of wishes to you!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Haha. ("... thank the ghost...") I was actually on the edge of talking to it a few days ago. I thought I had put a small drill bit on the kitchen counter when I changed to a larger bit. Couldn't find it. I started to say "Look, you might think this is funny, (I imagined it was quite amused at my perplexity), but I don't." I resisted because I didn't want to make it mad. Smile
Oh, I found the bit in a plastic bowl in the garage where I keep them. I didn't think I took it out there because I wasn't wearing shoes.

Maybe I didn't...

Laughing Ghost
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

Haha. Maybe the ghost was just being helpful and putting it back in the bowl for you so you wouldn't have to. Haha. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Haha. Oh no. Maybe it's two of them. One helping and the other one complicating things.
I forgot to tell you that I have been back to the tool box several times hoping it would put the wrenches back where they belong when he's finished with them.
I will look for the relocator spell. That's easier than looking for the wrenches. Haha.
Thank you. And...

Happy Halloween!!!!!
Bat Witch Hat Bat

Edit:
I couldn't find it in your bag of tricks. I am not "skilled", but if you will describe it, I will try it.
(if there are no exotic ingredients)

OK, NVM.
Found 'em. Bottom corner of cardboard box in bottom drawer of kitchen counter by door to garage. I can speculate about how they got there.
Gravity. I probably put them on the counter and they fell into a partially open drawer. (The box is at the front of the drawer)
However, that doesn't answer "Why had I never seen them in the toolbox in over two years?"
Uh oh. Have you ever seen the little magic coin box? I had one when I was a kid. You slide out a drawer, put a coin in it, slide it in, pull it out, coin has disappeared. Slide it back in, pull it out, coin reappears.
So, it appears that I'm dealing with a ghost that does magic tricks.
Laughing
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I am glad that you found the wrenches! Maybe the ghost wants to play some "magic tricks" on you. Haha. Maybe I will post some relocator spells on the site in the future and you can try them out next time you lose something. Smile Laughing
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Laughing Hahaha. I'm sure that spell will help. The best part about finding them wasn't that I found them. The best part was that I could stop looking for them. Haha.
Kinda sad though.
I'm gonna miss writing about them.
As you see...
Laughing
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionAppearance /Disappearance EmptyRe: Appearance /Disappearance by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum