The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Happy New Year! - 2020

2 posters

descriptionHappy New Year! - 2020 EmptyHappy New Year! - 2020 by Astral

Hello everyone! I would like to wish everyone a safe Happy New Year and I hope that everyone has a better year than this one has been!

Lets make this year the best it has ever been. Smile

Best wishes and blessings to you all!  Rose
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionHappy New Year! - 2020 EmptyRe: Happy New Year! - 2020 by Zotron

Cheerleader *2020* Cheerleader

Edit: Astral, lest your precious heart be troubled, when I used the *'s, that wasn't meant as we use it to correct each other. It wasn't meant to correct 2020. I used those in a New Year message that I wrote earlier but then I thought it was too early.
The fact is that I wrote 2020 (probably, subconsciously) because it was right on the screen in front of me and it looked right. And from habit.
{I have just read this next part. It sounds so serious but it is just sincere.}
Sweetheart, to me life is (or should be) about being the best we can be and making good memories. I've never told you that, but I hope that your entire history with me has shown you that that has been my (overwhelmingly successful) goal with you. And you have made it possible for me to achieve those endless memories. So, Happy New Year to us.. Love Rules.
Omg. I was watching the snowflake and thinking how it will be sweet memory, and a replacement visual popped into my head faster than a firecracker.
OK, I should get double points for this.

Same "mechanism". (Same pendulum action)
Same location.
Your choice of color

R&R (remove and replace)
Remove snowflake
Replace with bird sitting in ring
Or you could put a bat hanging from it. Whatev. Just trying to earn my Mystic robe.
Happy New Year Ash. Rose
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum