The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

ADVERTISING INFORMATION

2 posters

descriptionADVERTISING INFORMATION EmptyADVERTISING INFORMATION by Astral

ADVERTISING INFORMATIONLast Updated:January 11th, 2023
Introduction

Hello all members! If you are reading this, then you must be interested in advertising something of yours whether it is a blog, website, youtube channel, Facebook group, etc. You can advertise anything that you would like, in this section. We offer you a simple layout that you can use in order to make it look neat and pleasing!

The Form

Title of Website:
Website Address:
Category: For this one, you can just choose one or two words to describe what your site is about. If you run a gameplay youtube channel, then you would put "Gameplay" or "Gaming" for this field.
Description/Comments:

Extra Information

Please do not be rude to other people and what they post. Overtime, you may come back and post "updates" if you would like. Be sure to keep your address updated so new users are able to find you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Another point I would like to address, you are free to ask to be placed on our Affiliated list. A link to our Affiliates is linked at the footer of the site and soon it will be known in other places as well. You can either private message me and request it or you can ask in Support & Feedback.

When requesting, it is asked that you also post or send a similar copy of the form above so that I will have all the information that I need to add you to our affiliated page. However, I wil only need your Website/blog/group title and address. If you prefer to state a word or two of what you site is about (like mentioned in the form above), feel free to do so. Just pick one or two words that sums up your site the most.

Best Regards,
#Astral|Founder

Last edited by Astral on Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionADVERTISING INFORMATION EmptyRe: ADVERTISING INFORMATION by Zotron

Can we advertise items for sale?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionADVERTISING INFORMATION EmptyRe: ADVERTISING INFORMATION by Astral

Zotron wrote:Can we advertise items for sale?

Good question, I would believe that you can but wouldn't recommend it at the moment since we do not have too many people logging into the site. When we have a bigger audience, then I would say "go for it". Or, you can advertise a site in which have your items that you are currently selling. Whichever way works best.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionADVERTISING INFORMATION EmptyRe: ADVERTISING INFORMATION by Zotron

I was just thinking that you might consider restrictions for the advertising. Or some system that keeps an individual’s listing from being scrolled 20 feet down by someone’s inventory. Maybe (if demand demands it) you could set it up like a member’s gallery, but it would be their shop. I am going to advertise something just to see how it works. It’s enough to make a collector join when he realizes he struck the Motherload. 😳
That’s a really cool feature. Do you know anything about the legalities of auctioning online? Like if I write “Make offer.” that’s like saying “Accepting bids.”
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionADVERTISING INFORMATION EmptyRe: ADVERTISING INFORMATION by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum