The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

The "I hate it when..." Game

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game EmptyThe "I hate it when..." Game by Zotron

Here's your chance for a mini-rant about when things go unright.
No cursing, please.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Zotron

I hate it when I get ready to go somewhere and I can't find my keys.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Astral

I hate it when you walk into a room and forgot why you went in there.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

StarDragon and Zotron loves this post

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Zotron

OK, that was a little dull. (My lost key thing) What I hate is looking in all the usual places four times. Like on the couch, dining room table, kitchen counter, microwave shelf, tv tray, hall wall shelf, (used to be for phone; now for motorcycle helmet, gloves, and key. At least it has a place), dresser, bed, night stand, top of tv, (see? Still lookin') bathroom counter, couch again (under plastic bag and stack of store papers), love seat, under pillows on love seat...

Last edited by Zotron on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Haha. I've been there. More than several times I have been out working on my car and I go inside for something. I have to go back outside and get to exactly where I was to see what I needed.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Next to sales calls (I answer 1% of the time just to hang up), I hate calling a company and having to talk to a robot. You know, going through a whole list of stuff. "If you are calling about blah blah blah, press 1." If you are here to blah blah blah, say "whatever"." And I especially hate the recordings that are supposed to sound like a live person, but when you try to interrupt them they keep talking.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I hate it when modern technology makes life more difficult and slows things down. I hate the way people are giving over their brain in favor of their "device". I went with a neighbor buddy to a wrecking yard when he needed something for his car. I knew where we were going. He didn't. Even though I was telling him how to get there, he had to keep checking his phone because "That's the way he does it."
I went with a girl to a flea market. She was driving. Again, I knew how to get there by a shortcut, but she relied on her phone. We drove miles and miles out of the way.
I hate driving behind someone who keeps slowing down because they are obviously getting directions from their phone.
I hate it when I finally get a chance to pass a slow car and I look over and see that they are talking on the phone like they are sitting in their living room.
I hate it when scanners that won't scan. I went to the store once to get some grapes. Simple, innocent enough. No big deal. In and out and back home, right? Not. I put them on the scale, it registered a price, I put them in a bag, ready to "Pay Now". Not.... "Remove the last item from the bagging area and place it on the scanner." ... "Remove item from the scanner and place it in the bagging area."... " Remove item from the bagging area and place it on the scanner."...

I won't write how many times it did that. I finally knocked the grapes off the scale onto the floor and left. Yeah, I lost it. (Patience)
I dread the day when a Walmart robot tries to stop me to see my receipt on the way out the door.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Astral

I hate it when you are driving and a car speeds up to pass you and then they drive in front of you and start slowing down. It makes me want to speed up to pass them, drive in front, and go ever slower in front of them. (This has only happened maybe once or twice in my life that I am aware of it, not even to me, but it happened to my dad or my mom before, I am just a witness).
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Hahaha. You know what that is? (I learned how to handle that move . Watch this.  Laughing )When the car behind you sees that you have a space in front of you, (what I call "room to drive"), they think "Why don't they go on?!". So, they pass and find out that they only have 2 feet to drive in, so they have to slow down. Then they see that they can't go any faster than you were going.  So, when I see a car behind me move to the right to pass and take my space, since I have room to drive, I can speed up a little. Smile That traps him to my right and closes the gap. Then I can look over and smile. (Really thinking "Goin' somewhere?")

I hate it when I get my shoes muddy.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I hate it when I walk into one room for a specific reason, and then forget why I was even in there. Then I walk out and back to my previous room, and then remembered what I needed.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I hate it when I go to the store and forget to get what I went to get.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I hate it when I forget what I was saying. I usually remember pretty quickly, but still...
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I hate it when I explain something to someone or tell them a quick story and they either couldn't hear me (over the phone) or wasn't paying attention so they say "what?" and then I have to explain it all over again to them. I also hate it when I have to repeat myself several times because they ignored what I said the first time or they couldn't understand the simple response and the questions they keep asking, the answer to that, is what I keep repeating.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

The next time that happens you should say "Oh, nevermind. I was just talking." One time I had asked something at a car parts store, and the guy looked at me and said"Huh?" I said "Tell me how much of that you understood and I'll repeat the rest."

I hate it when I get mud in the car.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I really should say that next time, or just walk away while they are talking even though I hate to be rude like they were just rude to me.

I hate it when my favorite show leaves me on a cliff hanger and I have to wait a week to find out what happens next. (I actually kinda like it but I have to wait a whole week to see what happens next)
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I  like the walking away idea. Yeah, it would be rude, but if it's funny it's extra points. (This isn't my "hate it when" yet, I'm just sayin'.) I hate it when you realize about 10 seconds before "to be continued..." that don't have time to end it.

I hate it when I can't get a plastic bag open. Any of 'em. All of 'em. I hate 'em all.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I hate it when I am playing a game on my phone and then it kicks me out. Just totally shuts down without warning and I am so close to winning or getting past a level after quite a few tries of trying to be that specific level. (Yes, that has happened to before).
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I hate waiting in a line. Sometimes I won't do it. If I get ready to check out and there's a long line, I stack my stuff on the potatoes and leave. I've been to get a replacement driver's license twice and I left because the line was out the door and around the side of the building. No way.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I hate it when I start downloading a movie or an episode and the internet is so slow sometimes to where it takes almost all day to download the movie or episode, then, near the end of the day, the download fails. I try to "resume" it, and it keeps failing. Waiting all day just for it to fail. (I think this has happened to me once, or I just hate the thought of this happening to me).
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I hate the beeper on my microwave. It's so loud. It sounds like a meltdown at a nuclear reactor. And it has to beep four times. Like I didn't hear the first one.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum