The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

The "I hate it when..." Game

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game - Page 2 EmptyThe "I hate it when..." Game by Zotron

First topic message reminder :

Here's your chance for a mini-rant about when things go unright.
No cursing, please.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game - Page 2 EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Astral

I hate when you get really excited about something and then get shut down. Grrrr.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game - Page 2 EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Zotron

I know the feeling. I was supposed to get some car parts "Saturday or Monday". I watched the mailman walk by yesterday, so I called and their records showed that they were delivered Saturday. Not. Kinda like "No early Santa"
I hate it when my car won't start (just a click, then nothing) then it does. If I knew where the problem was I could fix it. But now I don't know if or when it will do that again.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game - Page 2 EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Zotron

I hate backing up.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game - Page 2 EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by StarDragon

I hate it when it's raining and you are driving slow to be safe and the car behind you decides to pass you and splashes your windshield with rainwater so that your visibility is reduced even more.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

Ha. Or an 18- wheeler.
I hate it when you let a concrete truck merge in a construction zone (so maybe they can get finished) and it splatters concrete all over the car.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game - Page 2 EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Astral

I hate it when I am driving while seeing an emergency vehicle such as an Ambulance and noticing all the drivers that don't even attempt to pull over to let the Ambulance drive by, even though there are lives at stake! Same with a Fire truck.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

I hate it when the self checkout machine won't take a bill because it's a little wrinkled or curled or something. It just spits it back like "Come back when you have some good money."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Excuse the double-post, but I gotta get this off my chest.
I hate it when I get tricked. I saw some "Crab Salad" at Walmart. When I got home, I saw that it said in small letters "...imitation crab meat,...
What's that?
Once before I bought some "Honey". Yep. Imitation. Really. It looked like motor oil. Took it back.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Zotron loves this post

Hahahhahahaha
I just read the one about someone getting in front of you and slowing down. Of course they have to slow down. The idiot discovered the he was driving in half the space you.
*Cartoon character Goofy voice : “Whoa therrrrrre.  Do Dee Ooooo.”
I liked “ever slower.” That’s hilarium.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe "I hate it when..." Game - Page 2 EmptyRe: The "I hate it when..." Game by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum