The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Profile/Gallery

2 posters

descriptionProfile/Gallery EmptyProfile/Gallery by Zotron

Hi. I was just looking at my profile page and I noticed it said "PhoenixHeart" for Username. I've never noticed that before. (I usually just read my bio for a chuckle now and then) I have no idea how/when it got there.
 Also, I forgot how to load a picture into my gallery and I didn't see how to on the gallery page. I have a painting that I would like to display.
 I have a couple of your sketches (Sippy Girl, Cactus Pot, maybe others) on this phone. The others are in the Apple. Would you mind if I put them in my gallery? Thank you.
Edit: I'm sorry to pile all this on your desk for Monday morning. You can toss it in a drawer for a while if you wish. Smile I have two more items. I wrote "by DragonHeart" on your Yellow Flowers picture. Will you please correct it? One last thing (finally), will you please leave the two views of Lady of the Lake and delete the duplicates?
Thank you again.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionProfile/Gallery EmptyRe: Profile/Gallery by Astral

I checked out your profile and it seems fine to me. It reads your username as it should.

As for your gallery, if you click on "gallery", then click on "user's personal albums", then click on "Zotron", which is your album, there should be a button at the top, it appears to be in a different language so I will have to fix that later. Click on that and you can upload your pics. The button should be above the title that says "Pictures of Zotron's Personal Album".

The description has been corrected. As for the "views" and "deleting", I am not clear as to which ones you want to be saved and which ones you would like to be deleted. Heart

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Profile/Gallery Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionProfile/Gallery EmptyRe: Profile/Gallery by Zotron

You are on the job site early this morning. Smile Thank you. Another language? Haha. Well that explains it. I would like to just have one full view of the Lady and one view of the whole lake. Thank you. HeartProfile/Gallery Screen30
This is what I see. It's no big deal. Don't worry your sweet heart. Smile It might have been some glitch from once when I clicked on your name when I was logging in.(from the habit of sending gifts at MP.)
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

The pictures were deleted. Profile/Gallery I_icon_ajax_valid

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Profile/Gallery Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

You are in high gear. Smile Did you check all my editing?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Yes. I am not sure why it is dong that. I will look into it and see what's going on.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Profile/Gallery Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

You don't have to unless you are just curious.I understand though. If my car was making some noise and I didn't know what it was I would want to know what it was even if it didn't affect how the car ran. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionProfile/Gallery EmptyRe: Profile/Gallery by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum