The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Message Savebox

2 posters

descriptionMessage Savebox EmptyMessage Savebox by Zotron

I know that you are only limited by the technological parameters of the site, but I was wondering if you could make it possible to save all our messages with one touch?
And, if that is possible, is it possible to increase the capacity of the savebox? And possibly add page after page as they become necessary? If I save all my messages, then my savebox will be full.
Thank you.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionMessage Savebox EmptyRe: Message Savebox by Astral

If you click on a message, to read it, there is a button below the message that allows you delete or save it. As for the amount you can save, you are only allowed so many to save. I can look into increasing it but can't promise anything. Smile

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Message Savebox Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionMessage Savebox EmptyRe: Message Savebox by Zotron

Thank you. By "one touch", I meant something like a button for Save All, or, like you can mark them to be deleted, you could have a button for Save All Marked. Comparing it to wiring, it would be like wiring several lights to one switch instead of having a switch for each light. I know if it can be done you can do it. It would be a nice touch. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionMessage Savebox EmptyRe: Message Savebox by Astral

You can "tick" each message that you want to save and then hit "save". If you want to "save all", scroll to the bottom and hit "mark all" then click on "save".

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Message Savebox Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionMessage Savebox EmptyRe: Message Savebox by Zotron

Oohhhhh..... Thank you. I never saw "mark all". Facepalm
Well, I guess that's why you're the boss...
Smile
But still, my inbox is 96% full and my savebox is 43% full, so if you can build a new closet...
Just kidding. I can find some to delete. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionMessage Savebox EmptyRe: Message Savebox by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum