The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

New Site Upgrades/Congratulations

2 posters

descriptionNew Site Upgrades/Congratulations  EmptyNew Site Upgrades/Congratulations by Zotron

PhoenixHeart-
I just wanted to tell you that I love the new look that you gave the site. I like that you kept enough to keep it familiar, like the zigzag, but you still changed it enough to make it look new. Like a new coat of a different color paint on a car. Smile
I can't imagine how much work it took to do it all, but I know how long it took. Don't ever wonder if your work is appreciated ("valued"). I try my best to tell you how much it is appreciated.
I just remembered, the store is so much better too. Wider aisles, bigger shelves. Smile Really, you found a way of making the items bigger.
If I could I would give you a gold badge with a 20 carat ruby.
Witch Hat
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNew Site Upgrades/Congratulations  EmptyRe: New Site Upgrades/Congratulations by Astral

Thank you so much! I try to update the site frequently with some cool new features and new designs to make it look good. It did take me a while to get it this way and it was a lot of work. I am glad to know that you appreciate it all. Smile
More updates are on the way!

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

New Site Upgrades/Congratulations  Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum