The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

WitchCircle/Homepage Question

2 posters

descriptionWitchCircle/Homepage Question  EmptyWitchCircle/Homepage Question by Zotron

Hi. For a while I have been getting a little pop-up on my phone that says "Add Witchcircle to your homepage?" I always keep a tab for WC, so I just x'd it every time. I finally added it, but the pop-up still pops up. Is that something that you have any control over, or is it just "built in" to the site? It doesn't bother me. Just curious.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWitchCircle/Homepage Question  EmptyRe: WitchCircle/Homepage Question by Astral

I have gotten that message too which mainly happens on mobile. I don't think I have any control over it but it is mainly asking you to create a shortcut to this site from your phone so it will be an easy one-click access without having to type in the address of the site. I can look into it and run some tests over it but I don't think I have much control over it. If I find out anything, I'll update you. Smile

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

WitchCircle/Homepage Question  Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionWitchCircle/Homepage Question  EmptyRe: WitchCircle/Homepage Question by Zotron

Thank you, but don't go to any trouble. It's s no big deal. I was just wondering.
Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWitchCircle/Homepage Question  EmptyRe: WitchCircle/Homepage Question by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum