The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Haunted Car?

2 posters

descriptionHaunted Car?  EmptyHaunted Car? by Zotron

Have you ever heard of or seen the movie Christine? It's about a young guy that buys an old car and restores it. The car is haunted by the spirit of a girl that died in it. Jealous of the guy's girlfriend. Tries to kill her. Etc.
I have a 1939 Chevy coupe that I have saved from decades of neglect, "rodded" (400 horsepower, 5-speed, etc.) and put back on the street.
One night I was in the garage just sitting in the car. I have a small, metallic red, heart-shaped registration tag hanging by a thread from the mirror. It was my cat's. Died at 17 in '17.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I noticed that it was making a very slight, rythmic, fluttery movement. It wasn't swinging from the car rocking, but hanging straight down. I concentrated on sitting perfectly still as I watched it. It would slightly increase the motion and then decrease, but it kept "beating". I thought that it couldn't be possible that my heartbeat was transferring through the seatback, down through the floor to the frame, and up through the body of the car. There was no fan on in the garage. Not even any music. It continued the movement for at least ten minutes until I got out of the car, and then after the car settled from the motion of me getting out, it continued its little fluttery heartbeat. ~
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionHaunted Car?  EmptyRe: Haunted Car? by Astral

Wow, that's strange! At first I was going to ask if it was because of any movement that you made while in the car but then you mentioned that you were sitting still. Not to make this too memorial or depressing but maybe, since it is her charm that was rocking, it could be her reaching out to you. Smile Just a thought. Smile

Also, I have not seen the movie but my dad has told me about it and he said I might like it and it does seem like a good story plot and a nice movie. I may give it a try some day when I have time.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Haunted Car?  Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionHaunted Car?  EmptyRe: Haunted Car? by Zotron

That's what I thought too. I mean, it was her tag.
You would like the movie. There are parts that are pretty much... I'll say "horrific", but for me the best part is after some guys totally bash the car, it restores itself. You can google that scene.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionHaunted Car?  EmptyRe: Haunted Car? by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum