The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 EmptyWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Zotron

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to write your own questions and answers, or add alternative answers.

What did the astronaut monkey say to Mission Control?

Last edited by Zotron on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Astral

Haha, thats a good one. ^

What did the monkey say to the Engineer?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Zotron

Thank you. 😊
A : "Yeah, we had one of these in my country. Until it got to the first bridge."

What did the monkey say to the census taker?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Zotron

What did the monkey say to the mechanic?
"It doesn't matter why I have a backseat full of bananas. Just fix the brakes. But if you need a reason- Because I'm a monkey?! I hope you're almost finished."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

What did the monkey say to the store detective?
"Shoplifting? Look closer stupid. I wore this in here."

What did the monkey say to the usher in the movie theater?
"Well this is just great. Every time a banana peel gets thrown it's always the monkey that they come to."

What did the monkey say to his literature teacher?
"So, you're asking a monkey to recite Shakespeare in front of the class? Don't you think that might be a little... oh, I don't know..."FUNNY"!?!?!?! "
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Astral

What did the monkey say to the phone company?

"What is this little box for? Didn't you say I can order anything I want with it? *yells at the phone* GIVE ME TWO BANANAS! Its not working, I think its broken. Now what?"

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionWhat did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron - Page 3 EmptyRe: What did the monkey say...? - by Astral and Zotron by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum